Thursday 17 June 2010

David's Post - Friendship

Judith and Jane are very good chefs and made all of the lovely food and it was appreciated by everyone.
It was a happy day for all of us and the visitors enjoyed it very much. I met a lot of people who told me they enjoyed the artwork, company and the food. I feel contented and pleased that people smiled when they looked at my work. I have worked hard at college this year.
This is Stella, my mother who I love very much, she has always been there for me she thought my exhibition was very good.



Everyone looked at my work today.


I am showing the Mayor Jimmy and his wife Sandra the work that I have done.



Today was a very nice day, The Mayor and his wife came to our Art Exhibition and enjoyed seeing our work and the progress we have made. The college principle ,Karen Hucker attended the event and enjoyed our work so far.




No comments:

Post a Comment