Wednesday 9 December 2009

Tom - 25th November 09 Collage

Today we worked on the technique of collage. I had to think of what sort of image I could make into a collage. I decided to make a Mod symbol, like the on I saw at the Mods & Rockers exhibition at Hastings Museum. I collected a range of different papers and sorted them into colour groups. I glued the papers onto different parts of my circle drawing. When I had finished the circle I found letters in magazines . I cut out M O D and stuck the letters in the centre of the collage. Everyone in the group liked my collage.

Tutor comment- I am very impressed by your collage, you worked so neatly and organised. From a distance it looks like a painting, where the colours blend together. It looks great on the wall, Well Done. Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment